Legacy - Armory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Armory

An armory Designed to outline the abilities and gear of the officers that make up the Legacy core

HomeHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inMain Forums

Holy Priest Build

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Occipitus

Holy Priest Build Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest Build   Holy Priest Build EmptySat Aug 09, 2008 9:24 am

Okay everyone, this is Occi. He is a Blood Elf Priest. I have him built solely for the purpose of raid healing. Last time I looked he had 2782 bonus healing. I have pretty much all of the healing gear. I am missing one piece and that is shroud of forgiveness from Bloodboil Gurtogg in BT, but since he is almost unkillable, I'm not sure I will ever get that. Maybe a gm will hook me up someday. I am the old guy in the guild, and I don't have a lot of experience. I just started playing about a year ago. I rarely ever do PVP, and I really suck at it. I love to do raids, and I concentrate on that mostly.

I think as far as pure raid healers go I am one of the better ones around. I have hit 11.7 k greater heal as my personal record, and I regularly hit 10k crits. I rarely run out of mana unless I am healing a not-so-good tank or having to heal many party members. I can usually proc clearcasting through an entire kill. My talent tree is something like 44 holy and 17 discipline. I finally got this picture to upload, so here you go, all my stats and talents in one pic. I will try to capture an action shot next time I remember and post it as well.

Holy Priest Build Armory11

Here is my gear:

Holy Priest Build Gear10
Back to top Go down

Holy Priest Build
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy - Armory :: Occipitus-
Jump to: