Legacy - Armory
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legacy - Armory

An armory Designed to outline the abilities and gear of the officers that make up the Legacy core

HomeHomeRegisterLatest imagesSearchLog inMain Forums

This is how i want you to do it

Go down 
AuthorMessage
|\ Spyder /|
Admin

This is how i want you to do it Empty
PostSubject: This is how i want you to do it   This is how i want you to do it EmptyWed Aug 06, 2008 7:49 am

Okay

so its pretty easy, all you have to so is make a little introduction about your main character eg:

My main Character is a blood Elf hybrid MM specced Hunter. I use him mostly for PvP but he can provide steady DPS and excellent Burst and CC/Kiting abilities in raids.

take an SS of your characters menu screen (the one wjhere it shows your model and stats Neutral ), cut it out in paint (i use photoshop but you guys may just wanna be quick Razz ) and post it here:
<insert charter menu screen here>

Then you list the gear here: eg.
Gronnstalker Helm
Choker of Serrated blades
Gronnstalker Chestpiece
etc etc

Then i want you to list your stats in this order:
HP
Mana/Rage/Energy (rage put your rage gain avg, and i know sub rogues get +20 energy so)
Stam
Str
Agi
Int
Spirit

Then list Your main reputation factions here eg:
Scale of the Sands: Honored 6595 - 12000
Mag'har: Friendly 3455 - 6000
Consortium: Exalted

etc etc

and then list your arena team, rating, your global kills and your current honour

now i know this is long and boring but PLEASE fill these out, use this template if you wish, but once you get it done, i want you to post it in the section i made for you ^^ (PM me if i missed a core member!!! being away makes me forget >.<)

Once you get these all complete we will have our very own armory, and if you wish, if you play a warrior, you can list the detail of you in DPS AND Tank spec. That would make a very concise guide Smile only update when you get a new piece of gear that your going to use, and whenever you respec! other minor things arent important, such as reputation gains, raid specific weapons or Honor kills (ill be updating THAT once constantly)

thank you for your time and i hope you can fill these out ASAP!

P.S Pm me once your signed up to the armory, as ill need to make you a moderator before you can post
Back to top Go down
https://legacy-armory.board-directory.net

This is how i want you to do it
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Legacy - Armory :: The Rundown-
Jump to: